PlayStation Ce-107891-6 Error On Ps5 (tsw2)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by forteanjo, Apr 24, 2021.

1. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

I now have had the dreaded CE-107891-6 several times. Each time, the only solution has been an uninstall and a re-install (and with 36 items of content, that's a lot of downloading).
    The latest incident? This morning - I had just re-downloaded everything after getting the error yesterday, except Peninsula Corridor refused to download again. Everything else ran fine. I switched off the console, unplugged it for 2 minutes to clear the cache. Presto - Peninsula Corridor downoaded. Tried to run TSW2 again - nope error CE-107891-6.

Any suggestions?

2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

what a pain

Corrupt game save?
    When you say you deleted everything did you do saved data too?
    If not maybe move some to the cloud if you have plus and move them back one at a time to see what you can keep and where the problem lies.

don’t think it’s the version/release as each time you download fresh it’ll be the latest with no update needed.

Running from internal or external drive?

PS got the latest os released on 14/4?

3. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Yeah they need to get on top of optimising this game.

Not sure if anyone else gets the same but the ones I always see are;

Creating a livery, then loading a service with the new livery results in a crash unless the game is restarted first.

Tile loading on HMA when approaching Munich Pasing results in a crash in custom scenarios.

Tile loading on SKA when approaching Aachen results in a crash in custom scenarios.

Had these since day one for each respective content, on both PS4 & subsequently PS5.

4. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Yeah, I don't delete the saved data (the game doesn't even start so I doubt the saves would have anything to do with it) and I am running the latest OS (and, as you say, TSW2).

My PS4 games run from an external drive (and this error is supposed to be linked to probs accessing the external drive) coz I just don't have the space on the internal SSD (my TSW2 install is over 76 Gb).

5. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

My suggestion would be to park a hefty PS5 game you have installed over to the external. I read COD is 130GB :o

I only have a few installed but have managed to run TSW2 both local and external too.