Changing Drivers Mid Way In Free Roam Scenario

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by paulg1953, Jul 27, 2019.

1. paulg1953

paulg1953 New Member

Assuming I have 2 or more locos allocated drivers, how do I change driving from one loco to another mid way in a free roam scenario.
    I want to selected a 2nd loco for shunting whilst my main loco/train is waiting in a station

Paul

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

In a Free Roam scenario you can have as many locos with driver Icons as you wish.
    When you run the scenario you drive a train to a location and stop. After uncoupling your loco you move it to one side and couple a different loco on the front then carry on.
    Or you drive a full train to a location when a second train waits - you stop the first train, click on the cab of the other train and you are ready to go.

Don't for get you have to set your own routes other wise the train may not go where you wish

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  3. paulg1953

paulg1953 New Member

Hi Peter, thanks for the reply
    My problem is I can't select the second loco, it has a driver, I can select it when the scenario first starts.
    If I stop my first train and supposing it's half a mile from the second loco, I can use the free camera to find the second loco but it won't let me select it - I must be missing something simple here - do i have to be in a certain camera view for selection?

Paul

4. paulg1953

paulg1953 New Member

Ok, Sorted. I was looking down on the second loco instead of a side view - seems the selection only works when clicking on the side of the loco

• Like Like x 1