Chatham Main Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by johnmcglade30, Dec 31, 2021.

1. johnmcglade30

johnmcglade30 Active Member

Chatham main line the London Victoria to Ramsgat and Dover priory and also Blackfriars
    Dating back to the competitive 1860s, the Chatham Main Line is long cemented in the fabric of Kentish life; from making commuting into London possible, to bringing people from across England to the Kent Coast for summer getaways. Today the line is as important and as busy as ever, supporting commuter, mainline and high-speed services throughout.

Experience the full Chatham Main Line in its entirety from London Victoria to Ramsgate and Dover via Faversham! The Sheerness Branch is also included, as is London Blackfriars,
    We can g totalling over 130 miles of South East metals to explore across 7 career scenarios. Also featuring are a plethora of Southeastern EMUs, including an all-new BR Class 465/9 in the Southeastern Blue Stripe & Grey Stripe livery for long-distance Networker action!

The Chatham Main Line route spans over 130 miles in South East London and Kent, from the bustling hubs of London Victoria & Blackfriars to the popular Kent Coast destinations of Dover and Ramsgate. More than 60 detailed stations feature across the route, as well as numerous landmarks, take to the rails and explore this monumental route aboard varied and modern Southeastern traction. And this route Hunt with the local 395 and the 465 and 375
    Can we get the prime logo on two trains as well I hope this burning the train I hope it comes soon

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

I can tell this is copy and pasted, presumably from the steam page for the TS Route.

Because it says "All new BR Class 465/9", even though we've had it in TSW for most of this year now.

And, to be honest, I'm not sold by this suggestion. Why should Dovetail make it? What's so special about it? Why should I - and others - support it?

That's the most important box in a suggestion, and this fails to tick it.