Chatham Main & Medway Valley Lines - Scenario [59] 06.6v18 1120 Allington A.r.c. Sdg. To Whatley Qua

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Jonsutt1, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Jonsutt1

Jonsutt1 Active Member

I can't seem to complete this scenario owing to being held indefinitely at a red signal just before the scenario end. It happens whether or not I have used Resume in the game.

2. brummie

brummie Active Member

You might have given up on this post as its about 10 days old but I gave it a go having read this and indeed I can confirm it's the same for me as you describe. Did you send off a ticket at all to DTG?

3. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Have you tried pressing the Tab key to get permission to pass the signal at danger?

If that doesn't work don't bother sending a ticket to DTG, that won't work either. They rarely fix bugs in broken scenarios.

• Like Like x 1
  4. raysmith48

raysmith48 New Member

I have exactly the same problem. Very frustrating

Update: I have submitted a ticket - let's see if anything happens.

Further update: I have had a reply and after a couple of conversations and submitting some screenshots they have agreed there's a problem and in their words 'the information provided should be enough for it to be reported as an issue'. Whether they will fix it, only time will tell. I shall update further if anything else happens.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019