Check Out My Youtube Channel!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by robbiemartyn, Oct 8, 2021.

1. robbiemartyn

robbiemartyn New Member

Hi All,
    Hope you guys are doing Ok.
    I have made 3 Bakerloo Line videos on my YouTube channel NaviSim101 based upon my knowledge as an ex Bakerloo Line train driver. I have made them to help you get the best out of the sim. I have covered most of the line now. One of the videos is a must watch as I explain in detail how the train actually works. Please find the links below. Thanks for watching! Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCIBE!

LINKS:
    How to Drive a Bakerloo Line Train

Bakerloo Line 1972 Stock Train Systems Tutorial

Bakerloo Line 1972 Stock - Harrow-Queens Park-Stonebridge Park Depot

2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Post this on TSW 2 forums instead of TS22

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. alexviver

alexviver New Member

Thanks for sharing! I went through all your videos, and they're so interesting! Thanks for the great information. I recently started thinking of us people living in this modern world, but primarily knowing nothing, even about the simplest systems. For example, I can't explain how the car works and how the heater heats our house. I think we should also be educated in that sphere to improve ourselves and understand the world more constantly. I also watch videos on german youtube to learn german. I mostly use youtube abonnenten kaufen. I feel so fulfilled and content when I understand that I develop every day.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022