Checklists

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LondoSpark, Sep 2, 2021.

1. LondoSpark

LondoSpark Member

Could we please have a checklist for starting/stopping/changing cabs and emergency brake release procedures for each loco please? Maybe a pdf that can be printed out or used on an iPad as a way of learning cold and dark as well as emergency brake recoveries?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I'd love some interactive checklist, so the game could easily notify you if you forgot one step in the process. It sometimes happens I can't get my train started, and after checking pretty much every of the basic steps, it turns out I forgot something simple like releasing a parking brake or something.

Would help for all kinds of cases, such as start up procedures, changing cabs, recovering from emergency brakes, but also the power change on the Class 395.

3. niiiice1

niiiice1 Member

Sounds like a good idea to me.
    The 395 cab change was a great example too - when I did that, I performed all of the tasks as expected, other than I had forgotten to put the power/brake handle back into centre position. Hence I couldn't move the train. I know I made a mistake, so no problem there, but a checklist would be useful when (like me) someone is new to a particular cab.
    Great shout!