1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheers From Santa Cruz, Ca

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by LativaBoy, Mar 18, 2018.

1. LativaBoy

LativaBoy Member

Hello fellow railfans, I'm LatviaBoy (you can also call me Ace) I'm 18 years old railfan hailing from Santa Cruz, California. I have been a railfan ever since I was a baby. I remember when I use to play with Brio toy trains and then when I was about 4 I was introduced to the first train game I ever played was a Thomas the Tank Engine game called Railway Adventures. I remember exactly how the game was like and how you played it with a big controller you would attach to your keyboard, I had lots of fun playing it as a little kid. Then I was introduced to other train games/simulators as I got older such as Trainz, Microsoft Train Simulator and now Dovetail's Train Simulator. I'm a big fan of other games like Night in the Woods, Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege.
    Some other hobbies I enjoy doing are drawing and riding my bike around town. Pleasure to meet you guys and hope to make some good friends here! :)

2. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Active Member

Welcome to the DTG Forum LativaBoy.

• Upvote Upvote x 1