The Catch Chod Rig Bug?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrmackerzz#5942, Feb 21, 2021.

1. mrmackerzz#5942

mrmackerzz#5942 New Member

Hi, just wondering if this is a known problem. The problem is when fishing over weed with the chod rig selected the indicator in the bottom left still shows red. I have ensured that I am running a pop up as bait however, the indicator still stays red. Is this a known issue and is DTG doing anything to fix it?

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi mrmackerzz#5942, thank you for letting us know. Could you submit a ticket via the link below and give a description of the issue. Include any screenshots of the UI showing the red indicator and the setup you are using on your rig. Thank you

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

3. mrmackerzz#5942

mrmackerzz#5942 New Member

Not being funny but I've done as youve asked ages ago and the issue has not been fixed. We've been taken for a ride with this game! I have put plenty of hours into this game targetting fish (supposedly helped by 'fish fridays') to catch no boss fish making the game not only boring but not rewarding at all. I don't expect a reply as community support is shocking to say the least as DTG as a company don't feel like giving any energy to the fishing side of they're business. Maybe because noone wants to play them anymore.