1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Closure Scenario Help

Discussion in 'PS4' started by Everett, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Everett

Everett New Member

I made it to Acton, parked the train, shut down the engine I was first in, walked over the other end of the train to the second engine, started this engine and headed back...
    ...then I noticed the "Goal" marker was behind me, probably still in Acton...four miles away.

It seems I missed something. What did I not do - what did I do wrong?

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Active Member

It’s been a long time since I did this scenario, I’ll have another go later. Will mix it up a bit as I am getting tired of the US stuff

3. Everett

Everett New Member

Thanks for the help!
    I just ran it again - this time I made sure I travelled all the way to the objective marker in Acton (slowly) before I braked the train to a stop.
    I think I didn't go all the way to that marker the first two times I tried the scenario - I was so worried about running the red signal.
    Everything went all right until I got to Ealing-Broadway and overshot the station..... (sigh)

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Active Member

Yeah I just ran it again and it was fine. Hitting the markers, especially in the HST, can be tricky

5. LeShark75

LeShark75 New Member

Getting better at TSW come back to bite me last night. I revisited the one because I like the Scenario. Idiot here got to the yard, shut down the front engine and applied the parking break.. I didn't realise I needed to make anther stop around a mile away in the other direction...... and I was now locked out of the cab Lol!