Christmas Run

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ianace, Aug 16, 2018.

1. ianace

ianace New Member

i am on the level set at Christmas on the GWR line I get on the train and drive it to the point where you park it in a siding, then get out and run down to the other end of the train, I then go through all the checks and the train will not start. Door looked Emergency break off

Any i emergency break off , any idea?

2. ianace

ianace New Member

Solved I left the emergency brake on in the first cab!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Everett

Everett New Member

I'm going to piggy-back on this thread with a question of my own about the "Christmas Closures: scenario:

I too got to Acton, parked the train, shut down the engine I was first in, walked over the other end of the train to the second engine, started this engine and headed back...
    ...then I noticed the "Goal" marker was behind me, probably still in Acton...four miles later.

I would not know the station I am supposed to stop in by sight (I can't even remember the station's name right now) and I rely on the in-game marker for that. What did I not do - what did I do wrong?

Also, can the names of each station be placed on the Map at least - somehow?
    I guess I can some driver homework and write out the stations in order form East to West. There might even be a map on of the stations on the wall of the cab...