Chunnel Tunnel Route To Paris/brussels From St. Pancras

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by Bredyhopi, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Bredyhopi

Bredyhopi New Member

We really wanted the Chunnel Tunnel to also be included in Train Simulator, it is truly one of the engineering marvels in the world. I mean, it is the only tunnel dug below the seabed to cross the ocean to reach France. Digging a tunnel under the seabed is really hard. I want to experience the tunnel from the driver's perspective. The chunnel tunnel route should also include high speed 1 to make it more realistic. You can have the chunnel tunnel as an extension pack for London-Faversham High Speed, or a new route called Eurostar: London-Paris/ Brussels. Trains to be included in the pack includes BR class 373/Eurostar e300, Le Shuttle trains with appropriate locomotives, and the appropriate cargo locos/rolling stock.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Swedewagon

Swedewagon Well-Known Member

That could be a good idea. But i doubt Dovetail would develop something as large as that. JustTrains could do that, seeing as how they did the entire Southwest China Highspeed Network. Either way, it'd be nice, except that we wouldn't get proper Eurostar EMUs. The new ICE 3 (Class 407) add-on is the closest we have to an E320 at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AirbourneAlex

AirbourneAlex Well-Known Member

There was a 3rd party creating Ashford to Lille via the channel tunnel not so long ago, planned to retail through Just Trains who had a in-development page for the route. Not totally sure what happened to it, maybe put on hold as I know they were having difficulty researching the channel tunnel trains (the ones that carry the cars).

• Like Like x 1
  4. guardupfront

guardupfront Active Member

On April 20th on their own forum they answered someone that asked saying:

Can't imagine there is much rush on it atm..

5. Class43Harrison

Class43Harrison Member

Yup. Awesome idea! A 373 would be great!