Class 101 - Intermittent Braking Sound

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by TinTin_57, Apr 21, 2019.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Just ran a service on NTP with the class 101. On applying the brakes I got the accompanying sound only once or twice. Got confusing at the end. It’s funny how you do actually rely on sound to know you have applied the brake correctly, especially on this unit where it takes practice in the first place. I did go Vic to Huddersfield yesterday then saved and resumed to Leeds today. Maybe it is to do with the save, not sure

2. craig_martin00

craig_martin00 New Member

I have noticed some bugs when loading saved games as well. Always get the arrive at wrong location message when doing a scenario so that could have something to do with it. Did it happen before loading?

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Not sure. I’ll be running another later so will check on that. I was getting intermittent sound dropouts prior to the save. Engine acceleration noise would drop out but not sound completely. Very odd. It’s all been fine to this point.

It was worth carrying on with the service above and finishing it though as I got the Every Step You Take trophy (a rare occurrence in this game at the moment)