Class 166 Cab Lights And Headlights

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rusty Predator, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Rusty Predator

Rusty Predator New Member

I seem to have the issue where the cab light in the class 166 is non existent when it’s turned on and when doing services in the dark I notice the headlights don’t work either so you are practically driving in pitch black

• Like Like x 1
  2. trainlover9216

trainlover9216 New Member

Can confirm on my Xbox one. Cab lights do virtually nothing and no light is emitted from the headlights/taillights regardless of the settings. Also, the interior light for passengers isn't working either.

3. Crochunter1970

Crochunter1970 Active Member

Agreed. The cab lights do turn on, but emit no light at all. The cab remains dark and therefore cannot see dash properly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

I did a service from about 2am from Reading to Paddington and ive had the cab lights on and they work for me and ive had the passengers interior lights work for me when i turn them on or off, Only problem ive had is no lights from the headlights when driving on track

• Like Like x 1
  5. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

Nice to see the cab lights fixed. Headlights are still very dim on the GWE trains though, especially the class 43 and 166. Class 66 seems alright though.