Class 20 Services Without Class 20 Dlc

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Jun 16, 2020.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

It happened with BR 204 and now here is last unlocked services for not released Class 20 without Class 20. You can enjoy 4 services named 6E46, 6E47, 6E48 and 6E49. Class will substitute with other services too but this are new. With Class 20 DLC you will got new freight PGA car which is not included in that unlock (i replace that wagon with different one for the mod). Services for Class 20 are under loco Class 37.
    So enjoy that pre-release services :) This will be probably my last mod for new DLCs for TSW (as there is no more DLCs for TSW1 and i will not buy TSW2). I will still mod TSW1 (got some WIP mods which i will release during June, July, August and maybe even later till end of the year - WIP mods - DE packs, UK packs, US packs, MSB real timetable from 2017 and maybe after that some other routes timetables like WSR, RRO or even LIRR - so TSW will be still great).

You can download Class 20 mod from my page: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2375

• Like Like x 10
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

very like class 20

3. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

That's pretty clever actually, lol

4. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Is there anything that anyone can say to convince you to buy TSW2..... and be actively involved with tinkering with it?

Your observations on all things TS1 and TSW have always been amazingly useful and interesting - and I would be sad to miss out on that going forward. ;-(

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Let's all pitch in and gift trainsimcz a copy of TSW2 :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

Frankly DTG should gift him a copy.
    Anyone with his skills should be given every encouragement.

I imagine the current despondency on the forums is deliberate on Dovetails part and the subsequent reveal is intended to be a coup de théâtre. If they're lucky.......

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Im amazed hes not on the payroll. He could be In charge of tsw20 services and scenarios, until the game has properly run its course.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  8. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

I dont really made any mod for TS1 so i dont know what are you talking about :) My mods were only for TSW 1. About that TSW 2, im not gonna change my mind, spend so much money with TSW 1 to get assets ready for the editor (like they told us) and now they just show us middle finger. I will change my mind when the real UE4 TSW tools are released, the game will have finally multiplayer (as those 2 features were the main ones why i bought TSW 1 from the day 1 - TSW-HH), and all old dlcs will be ported. Until that i dont trust them anymore and i will not spend any more money on that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Oh wow. Some people say this sort of stuff... but very rarely with that sort of conviction/clarity. Really... wow....! Okay - well, good luck in your future non-TSW adventures.... ;-)