Class 313

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimgaming1001, Sep 16, 2021.

1. trainsimgaming1001

trainsimgaming1001 Well-Known Member

With the 313 and the Standard 38 Stock likely being the next DLC, I have some questions about the DLC:

1. Will owners of the 313 see AI services at Brighton on BML?
    2. What services will operate? Will it have Eastbourne - Brighton Services or just Brighton to Seaford?
    3. Will it completely replaces the 377 on Seaford services?
    4. When is it coming back out of production and will it stay up when it finally happens?
    5. Will 313101 have the Revised BR livery like the Trainbow on 395?
    6. How many services?

• Like Like x 1
  2. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

While at this stage we are none-the-wiser of any details regarding the 313, you do make some interesting points.

1. I have big hopes that DTG will include the 313 on BML as AI at Brighton for those who buy the DLC. In addition to the ECW AI services, the 313 operates the short Brighton-Hove shuttle, plus other West Coastway links including West Worthing and as far as Portsmouth. Plus, I'm also hoping for some driveable 313 services to exist, namely the shuttle to Hove station which is extremely close to Brighton and you can kind of already make out its location on the edge of the ECW map where the WCW line diverges to meet the spur from BML. Add to that, you could have numerous 313 depot moves from Lovers Walk.
    2. In real life, the 313 does not operate as far as Eastbourne, so in game expect just ECW services to Lewes and Seaford.
    3. If realistic, then possibly. But I'd like to see it operate alongside the 377 to add some variation.
    4. Best wait for the future roadmap update from DTG.
    5. Would love to see the special livery, I saw it in person a few months ago, what a beauty!
    6. A number we most likely won't know until DTG release a future article on the 313.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Luckily I was proven wrong when I speculated the 313 was cancelled, as it has appeared in a screenshot for London to Brighton. I reckon it'll be coming out by November.

Hopefully 313201 will be in BR Blue... A beautiful livery...

• Like Like x 1
  4. trainsimgaming1001

I would imagine the 313 will be the next DLC after Rivet Games 1938 Tube Stock

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. trainsimgaming1001

I really do hope that Class 313 201 (for those who do not know, the oldest unit and the oldest EMU in service that is on use on the National Rail Network) has the BR Blue Revised Livery. It would work similar to the Trainbow Livery on the 395: It would have a Random Chance of Spawning as either AI or when a Service using the Default Southern Livery is began

• Like Like x 2