Class 321 Image In Ts Shop

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by PVRS Productions, Apr 6, 2018.

1. PVRS Productions

PVRS Productions Member

I don't understand a single thing about this, but I think this seriously needs looking into from DTG. I would like anyone else to test this because this isn't normal.
    Basically, if you were to go on the TS store in game (Not the DTG website or steam) and searched up the First Capital Connect Class 321, the image for it is completely wrong and strange as well. I'm not sure if it is just me or this has happened to everyone, but nevertheless the image should be that (Image will be below). But I would also like everyone else to look at the store page and see if this has happened to you as well. Class 321 image issue.png

2. rickyt7808

rickyt7808 Member

Image is correct for me as of now.

3. DeanO55

DeanO55 Member

Very good.. lol. But you forgot to close down the editing program when you finished, it's still running on your task bar at the bottom. ;)

4. PVRS Productions

PVRS Productions Member

I understand where you are coming from, however the only reason why Paint was open was to paste the screenshot onto as you can't post screenshots straight to DTG forum posts and you can only upload screenshots as saved files.