Class 37 Introduction Bug, Please Remove The "dead" Class 37 Or Find Out Why Its Not Running

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Gabe_1.0, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

Hi,

During the class 37 tutorial on Tees Valley Line we start the tutorial with 2 x 37's present where the tutorial claims the rear one is already running with it's rear lights on however when you begin to move or even at the very beggining, I cannot say this is true at all because it is silent, there is nothing there to suggest it is running. However after you step into the forward 37 unit you can hear behind you the engine of the rear one started automatically. This causes confusion in this tutorial and I am not sure what is going on. So it's either best to remove it from the tutorial or find out why it's behaving so strangely

2. Trim

Trim Active Member

Haha!

I thought I'd run through the tutorial again myself. Yes, you're right, the rear locomotive isn't running. I climbed abord it and it looked like I could operate the controls, so I thought I'd see if I could start it manually, but when I sat down in the chair the engine immediately burst into life. It seems that the rear engine starts whenever you sit in any of the driver's chairs. How bizarre.

I also see that the written instructions think you are driving the Class 08: "Hold the Master Key Switch in START", indeed.
    upload_2020-3-14_17-28-26.jpeg

3. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

Trim, this is quite funny. I re-did it again and I found out if you climb aboard the rear one and simply sit down it should "automatically" come to life due to the fact that you sat down. But really when you begin the tutorial it off or "silent running" mode.

• Like Like x 1