Class 484 (d Stock)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by d.heal, Oct 6, 2020.

1. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

The class 484 is replacing the 1938 tube stock on the island line there will be apparently 8, 2 cared units coming in the new island line livery as they have not a arrived yet I cant get any photos.
    They original entered service on the District line in 1980 they were a year delayed the D79 run on the district line intill 2017 when they were replaced by the S7 stock

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Nice suggestion , different licensing though for the livery so depends on what rivet can obtain - I think they had trouble getting the London transport colours (or maybe it was just preference to do NSE)
    I know they're intentionally setting the route in prehistoric times but nothing stopping DTG to making a 484 addon for 11.99 though. Would be nice

3. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

NSE was apparently easy for rivet Games they replied say thta nay be something once coming with is as well but I don't now want it is it could be the current livery or the Dino livery

4. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

In order to have Class 484s, we need to wait until the changes have been completed as work is progressing to alter the route to allow them to run.

5. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Just for Train Simulator. If I remember correctly, they require different licenses for different sims.