Class 52 - Aws Lever Missing Ps4?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by TinTin_57, May 2, 2019.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

to the left of the drivers seat at floor level should be the AWS lever but for me on PS4 it’s missing. Saw a guy on YouTube using the pc version use it which made me check

• Like Like x 1
  2. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

I just gave this a test on one of our test kit ps4's and the aws and cab change levers are definitely there. You can also press and hold the right stick, and on the camera menu that pops up select Internal Cameras and then Switches under Driver Seat for a camera specifically to look at them and turn them on and off.

Hope this helps.

Matt.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Have just checked in both cabs and also run the Diesel Gala scenario that you referred to in another thread - all seems good to me. If you can provide a screenshot of it not present I can take another look.

Matt.

4. TinTin_57

Thanks Matt. I will try the camera view as you suggest and report back. I only tried it from both a standing and sitting position in the cab and couldn’t see it

5. TinTin_57

TrainSim-Matt thanks for the tip on internal cameras. I was able to select both levers using that. The pc guy seemed to select both without that which caused my confusion. I think maybe the pc zoom function helped him there.

Great loco! Please let us give it a blast on GWR or NTP

• Like Like x 2
  6. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Where is the Button to make this on

• Like Like x 1
  7. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

Press and hold the right stick works only in scenario mode aka "classic control scheme". In timetable, the controls are in "immersion" mode.
    So without the tooltips in lower pic, it is literally impossible to flip the correct switch. Why did DTG decided this way ??? Why can i explore e.g. standedge tunnel area in NTP in "classic" but not in "immersion". The camera range is much too limited.
    Train Sim World 2_20210727200830.jpg Train Sim World 2_20210727200547.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. TinTin_57

The AWS isn't on that panel there in your screenshot, it is to the left on the floor You can actually do it by getting out of the seat and crouching but it can still be a bit fiddly. Same with those panel buttons
    With the upcoming changes to the control scheme using the controller 'shift' key I guess we may be able to do this without extra effort. Not sure yet as I haven't seen the full control scheme

• Like Like x 1
  9. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Not unlike the 45, where the levers are on the floor between the seat and the cab wall,and even on PC you have to do some real contortions to get to them

• Like Like x 1
  10. schorni

schorni Well-Known Member

The operation in special views does not work with the immersion control. You can't move around there at all and thus can't switch anything. Too bad that is not adapted and as I see on the Epic Build, was not adapted even with the new gamepad control.

• Like Like x 1