Class 52 On East Coast Way Charter

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by theicehound101, Feb 12, 2020.

1. theicehound101

theicehound101 Member

I’ve always wanted to do the 52 on the charter train as it feels as though it should be possible. Shame it isn’t really.

• Like Like x 4
  2. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

And on GWE railtours too. Some people seem to think it will spoil the realism, I cannot see how because many of the locomotives i have mentioned in other threads, have been used on these lines in reality, albeit in the past mainly, but also in recent times now that preserved trains can often be cleared for mainline use. If it upsets absolute realism, the option exists for you to NOT use it on any given route. But with the 52 and 33 only on WSR, you cannot use them in the way they were intended when built.
    Furthermore, i would love to see actual evidence of East Coastway charters using classes 31, 37, 40, 45 and 47 during the reflected period because i would suspect that this is not entirely accurate but does not errode gameplay.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  3. Krzysztof Paziewski

Krzysztof Paziewski New Member

I think great idea is to add hydraulic Class 52 and Crompton Cruiser Class 33 and maybe Class 47 to East Coast Way shedule with special tour train. WSR ofers beautifull but slow speed line. It will be nice to see how they works with much higher speeds.

• Like Like x 1