Class 66 Ews Livery Is Not Recognised As A Locomotvie.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by BenDragon81037, Oct 25, 2017.

1. BenDragon81037

BenDragon81037 Member

I've had this really curious bug where the EWS class 66 is not recognized as a locomotive.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Edit: I got into a different EWS class 66, and there are a number of problems with it;
    • Brakes are at emergency & won't release, this includes reinserting the key.
    • RPM is at 0 while I can still hear the engine ticking over.
    So here are some of the differences between the DB class 66 and the EWS class 66:
    • DB class 66:
      Gauges:
      [​IMG]
      Data Meter readout:
      [​IMG]
    • EWS class 66:
      Gauges:
      [​IMG]
      Data Meters:
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  2. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

3. BenDragon81037

BenDragon81037 Member

Yes, because that train was eastbound, not westbound, but it's not easy to tell this, the clue lies from the track it's on, also the map & the locomotive picture were taken in the same location at the same time, the train had arrived from reading with some intermodal wagons, it was getting ready to depart for the branchline.

Here's a similar picture of the same type of locomotive on a similar train, but instead of it being eastbound, it's instead westbound;
    [​IMG]
    This train is on the approach to Acton yard between the railway bridge & the road bridge before the station.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  4. BenDragon81037

BenDragon81037 Member

I've got better screenshots of the bug.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]