PC Clinchfield F7 Engine Bug?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Bertil Persson, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

I like the F7:s. But there is a bug. You sometimes see only one engine smoking diesel. If you want all running/smoking, you have to stop and restart the engines to ge all units running. Switch from Run to Start on the right switch on the wall behind, the stop the engines and restart again, and switch back to run. If you see smoke from all units you don't have to do this. Thats a good indication. This bug happens when you go to free roam and start the next leg. Don't know why it happens and if it's just a smoke bug or if som engine are out. As you need the power from all engines, I haven't dared checking. Just to be sure I fast-switched cabs and did the same in the rear cab. I don't think it's necessary. Anyone skilled may tell me if I'm wrong, but I think it boosted the power a bit.

2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

All the engines are running (in fact, I don't believe there is any way to shut down the B-units). It's a smoke bug, so you can still run the service.

3. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Ok. I had a hunch that it was like that. Looks like you the one to correct me all the time. :D