Clinchfield, The Setup, Help Please.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fatboy#9769, May 26, 2021.

1. fatboy#9769

fatboy#9769 New Member

Been through this task a few times each with the same outcome.
    I finish moving the freight and then it wants me to get to Philips Yard, however there is a red light between you and them!! Have tried numerous methods, even getting to the red light and contacting signaler and he says proceed at restricted speed, you go through the red light and the scenario ends as a result of passing the red light, even tried coming down the inner most track and again red lights get in the way, being a bit thick just wondered if anyone can help, thanks in advance.

Xbox Series x

2. roggek

roggek Active Member

Are you sure that you during shunting stop exactly at the distance/stop marks?
    Just a few metres off and it can ruin the whole experience.

Remember when reversing that the distance/stop mark is aimed for the last waggon, not the loco you are sitting in.

3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

If I recall that scenario correctly, the "proceed at restricted" applies to the hard-to-see red stop board. Pass that, stop for the red signal, then contact again and IIRC he will tell you to wait for a train to pass.

4. fatboy#9769

fatboy#9769 New Member

Thanks for your replies, have tried everything and more, just wondered if any one else came across the same problem, no matter what I do I keep getting the same answer, "Game Over - Passed a Red Signal Marker".