Come On Dtg Make Changing Your Email Address Simple Instead Of Making A New Account.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trevkiwi, Sep 8, 2022.

1. trevkiwi

trevkiwi Active Member

You just need to Google how many complaints have been made about DTGs system of changing your email address, you cannot instead you have to make a completely new account. I have recently changed my email client and got a new email address I was able to change it without any problems on about 30 odd sites that I visit where most sent an email to me to verify that I had changed my email address. I have just read a new post on the Steam forums today about someone encountering this issue with DTG. DTG why don't you change your system and bow to your customer's needs without your customers you would be dead.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

Can't you just log in to your old account anyway? So long as you remember the email address and password, it will still work.

3. trevkiwi

trevkiwi Active Member

You could but as you have changed your email address you won't receive any emails on new releases etc but that isn't the point DTG should have it set up so that you can change your email address just like any other site.

• Like Like x 3
  4. USRailFan

USRailFan Active Member

I second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eightth this

• Like Like x 2
  5. russb1944

russb1944 New Member

I agree with you all. If your email site goes out or changes. You have NO incoming email information. I have over a hundred sites that have allowed email changes. They all use double verification to make it work. Jion the 21st centry. Please!

• Like Like x 3
  6. trevkiwi

trevkiwi Active Member

7. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

This is ridiculous. Surely this should have been sorted by now.