Euro Fishing Comments From A Random

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Stephen White, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Stephen White

Stephen White New Member

I just downloaded this game today and was addicted immediately for the past 4 hrs. Unlike a lot of other threads I have seen, I havent had any issues or glitches, playing on a relatively newer XBox One in the U.S. I really like this game; But to make this game even better I would love to see my Top 5 improvements below:
    1. Better control of reeling speed
    2. Expansion of popular US lakes and fish (e.g. Lake Erie Bass)
    3. Boat AND shore fishing (no other fishing game that I can recall has both)
    4. Customizeable fishermen (& women)
    5. Customizeable controls or other pre-loaded control sets

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Stephen, thank you for your ideas for improvements to the game. We are always open to suggestions and feedback from the community.

We will look into the reeling mechanic and see what can be done to give better control over the speed of the reel.

We are always exploring new options for species of fish and types of fishing to add to the game and will take your suggestions into account for this. We like the idea of having character customisation and are looking at how we could do this in future.

We haven't had many requests for customising the controls of the game but it is something we could look into. What would you change with the current control layout?

3. ian

ian Member

just patch ps4 its 2017 not the 1960s

4. Benn

Benn Member

Hahahahaha

There's no point asking them for anything!!!

You're lucky you got a reply to be honest...I've not played the game in months and months because my baits float all over the lake, they don't give a single LOVE about their customers only the money making side...

I mean who stops fixing a game that needs fixing so they can bring it out on a diff console??

Get your priorities right dovetail!!

To many good paying customers for you to ignore!!!

We've all been waiting for this new update with new lakes and fish, since last year....

5. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Yep and its July and I'm still waiting patiently lol