Community Challenge Quiestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Matto140, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Hello DTG!

Can you tell me how project of community challenges will continue?
    Now there is no August community chalenge, what I suppose, is caused by upcoming TSW2020 update and changes that bring more ingame statistic to track on Dovetail LIVE server for competition object. Will aslo the BETA status be changed to standard? Will this community feature be monthly based or it will be used for events (Christmas, Summer, Anniversary...)?

Many thanks for reply!

• Like Like x 3
  2. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi there,

We are planning for the community challenges to leave beta after August. From what I know it will remain monthly. As for other details, I suggest keeping an eye on announcements close to September.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Hi Dmitri!

Any actual news about topic?

4. Rob Jansen

Rob Jansen Well-Known Member

Indeed, no new 'challange' for over a month for both Train Sim World or Fishing Sim World, was a fun little add-on to do on the side (maybe, expand to TS19 as well if possible?).
    As well as 'close to september' mention, but it is already a week into September TrainSim-Dmitri

Maybe introduce some other type of rewards, the wallpapers are nice ones indeed, but not all loco's or routes were made available.
    SCS does these sort of challanges for 'achievements' on the World of Truck page as well as Steam Rewards that are tradable in the market and even usable in the game (maybe that wouldn't be possible right now, but it would be a nice addition to collect those, such as new outfits, livery's and so on).

5. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Hi Rob, thanks for your excitement about Community Challenges, I cannot currently provide you any details but we will be bringing these back eventually.

• Like Like x 1