1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Console Camera

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BROCK, Oct 12, 2018.

1. BROCK

BROCK New Member

Is there a free roam camera for consoles, I think i read that its boom camera angle then hit triangle.

Thanks

2. MrSeanFace

MrSeanFace Member

Press R3 to bring up the camera mode options and select external views and free camera. Alternatively plug in a USB keyboard and hit 8 for free cam, 3 for front cam, 2 for boom cam and 1 for internal cam.

3. BROCK

BROCK New Member

Thanks, can you move the camera around the train? When I use it, it's always stationary. Again thanks for the reply. One more thing, on NEC scenario F10 5 or something like that... the manifest to fresh pond. When coming off the bridge, going downhill what percentage of dynamic brake should I use, I want to experiment with dynamic braking.

Thanks

4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Active Member

Triangle on the PS4 Controller let you switch between loco and camera controls.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  5. 7orenz

7orenz Member

as 1st hold left analogic stick and select "external" -> "front" then press Triangle and move the camera with sticks and dorsals. you can lock/unlock camera with Triangle and come back to "internal" -> "driver" to holding the left analogic stick.

6. BROCK

BROCK New Member

Ok thanks, appreciate it