PlayStation Constant Emergency Applications

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by toffski#8424, Feb 17, 2021.

1. toffski#8424

toffski#8424 Member

Hello team.

After installing the new patch for TSW2 and gaining the updates for SEHS, I fired up Tricky Tunnels to see if the problems had been rectified. The answer is no for me...drop down to the first flag then it all goes into panic.

I also can’t seem to leave Faversham with a 395 without all the emergency alarms sounding off. I always drive with all the safety systems switched in (AWS/DSD/KVB/TVM) and would rather keep it that way.

Any help would be much appreciated as I currently can’t play half of this game!

2. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

KVB seems to be in a poor state, it’s active in places it shouldn’t be and will stop you even 1mph above the allowed speed, better to keep it off.

TVM I toggle on/off at Ebbsfleet, I only keep it on between STP and Ebbsfleet, seems a little buggy so best to keep it off where it isn’t needed.

TWPS is bugged at Faversham & Sittingbourne on a couple of services, but not all of them.

The only work around is to complete the effected services without safety systems on, or try to clear the effected area without them and then enable them.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  3. toffski#8424

toffski#8424 Member

Nice one friendly, appreciate it.

4. Sheldon1000

Sheldon1000 Well-Known Member

On the 395, is there only the 2 safety systems to activate? I saw Matt on a stream doing something near the second man seat door? Is there a safety system to turn on there too?

5. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Yes. Open the glass door and you can enable KVB and TVM.

6. Sheldon1000

Sheldon1000 Well-Known Member

Awesome thank you.

• Like Like x 1