Core Update

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by d.dickson2020, Aug 23, 2021.

1. d.dickson2020

d.dickson2020 Member

Who thinks that they should give us the Rush Hour season pass as compensation for the update not being compatible with our add-ons excluding a few.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Skyz2020

Skyz2020 Well-Known Member

I have been looking at this with a poll. 50/50ish, check it out on the main playstation forum, would be good to have your vote and comment, however my poll looks at any dlc for free rather than rush hour

• Like Like x 3
  3. ottselmaster

ottselmaster Well-Known Member

A compensation would be good. Even if its like 50% off a dlc. I just dont see DTG ever doing that.

• Like Like x 3
  4. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

That would be the professional thing to do. So it's never going to happen.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ottselmaster

ottselmaster Well-Known Member

I bet on the stream tomorrow itll be "Well people asking for compensation THAT`S JUST STUPID"

• Like Like x 1
  6. d.dickson2020

d.dickson2020 Member

Yea its good to hope though

• Like Like x 1
  7. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

It won't be only that. There will also be lots of stalling, some jokes which aren't funny, anecdotes about how much someone you're not interested in enjoyed their holidays, and grinning at inappropriate moments.

• Like Like x 2
  8. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

The cast will be Sam trying to look suitably serious and concerned, Natalie playing the cheerful ringmaster, and Matt annoyingly smirking like he doesn’t really give a f**k.

Maybe it would be a good idea if they cancelled the idea? I mean let’s be honest it’s not like they are gonna know what really went wrong is it. :D

• Like Like x 3
  9. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

I've found Sam is the one who is brutally honest and I love him for that, He doesn't always say what we want to hear but he does tell us how it is, Doesn't try to fob us off. Nat is the one who is diplomatic and moderates it and has a hard job doing so especially when things go wrong. Admittedly I've been bit of a douche on here past few days but I've been frustrated and angry like many others, Sorry about that DTG staff, However since the initial launch of TSW2 when Matt smirked through most of the session and told us what it wouldn't do instead of what it would do I've often found him irksome (But that is just Matt).

• Like Like x 2