PlayStation Corrupt Save Game Peninsula Corridor

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Ps4Player, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Recently I was doing a service on Peninsula Corridor with the baby bullet 370. I saved the game in Millbrae while passengers where unloading. I had to reload the game because I missed the next station.
    After I reloaded, the upcoming tasks where messed up. The next stop was still as a symbol on the map, but no more time and next stops on my left upper screen. I stopped at the next marked station, opened the doors but nothing changed anymore. No next stop or anything.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  2. Ps4Player

3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

It happens after saving / loading the game. For me (PC) rather during scenarios; services Ok.

4. Ps4Player

Yeah, but it shouldn't because like that the save function is worthless, or not? :)

5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Use at your own risk :) I know it's unimaginable, but that's the way it is.

6. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I have similar experience for the PC. Driving the FT40... loco.

- In one instance the objective HUD disappeared completely after a save game. Also the game did no longer recognize the instructions, I managed to do the next stop, but it was not marked as done.

I did a small experiment.

- Start a service
    - Save game right away
    - The start the saved game form the main menu.

In this case the pick up passengers instruction showed a pick up at a distance of 8 miles (next station)
    I managed to complete the instruction to pick up passengers somehow. Then the HUD showed the next destination, but not the distance. Also the objective marker for the stop at instruction was completely vanished.

It also showed the wrong next instruction.

I am aware of issues with the save game, but I never saw it as bad as for this route. It is unusable. .
    This should be a high priority issue.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Ps4Player

Jep, I can confirm your experience.
    Would be awesome if DTG would take note about the save game Issue.
    DTG Natster I'm sure your aware of this topic at DTG, but if not, maybe you could pass this to the dev Team? Because it also affects other routes as well.

8. breblimator

breblimator Guest

The problem has been known since the beginning of the game. Years ago! But hope is the last to die. It is not on the Roadmap, and as Sam says - if something is not there ...

9. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Morning Ps4Player Yes this is already a known issue and is being looked into. Unfortunately I don't have any updates as to when you should expect a fix.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. Ps4Player

Thanks for your response, really appreciate it.

11. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Nathalie, sorry in advance, don't mean to upset you, but I see these a LOT of these 'being looked into' messages on the boards lately. How are you guys keeping tabs on all these individual things?

• Like Like x 2
  12. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

That's quite alright OnlyMe1909 when something is mentioned or brought to our attention we make notes and document the feedback. This could be through spreadsheets, word documents or direct messages depending on the urgency. If there is anything I believe needs immediate attention I will chase up the relevant people and see what's going on.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  13. breblimator

breblimator Guest

But years? :) hehe ok ok ok