Other Scenery Issues With Riesa-dresden

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by WonterRail, Sep 13, 2021.

1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Now while I do think the scenery for the recent Riesa-Dresden is quite good, it's does a few issues that do need to be addressed, and I want to use this post as a chance to flag up 3 of the more glaring scenery issues with this route. All of these issues are floating scenery items and are all mainly in the section between Coswig & Priestewitz

The first issue is a whole set of floating trees behind a football pitch. This is located north of Coswig near the junction for the Meißen branch. EDIT 6/10/2021: The front set of trees is now fixed. The trees behind however are still floating.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The other two issues I want to share here are both located between Niederau and Priestewitz. The first of which is an entire road that seems to be floating near Jessen. EDIT 6/10/2021: Now fixed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    …and the final issue I have for you today is two sets of floating houses located on the approach to Priestewitz. EDIT 6/10/2021: Now fixed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now again, I don't think the scenery on the route is in general bad (in fact, like I said, it's quite good) it's just, as you've seen here, it's just needs a bit of tidying up top address some of the floating scenery items along this route.

Also, feel free to post any scenery issues that you have found with this route in the replies below.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  2. WonterRail

Going to add another piece here that I have just found which is a floating road just south of Niederau. This can be seen from both the normal line and the fast line (if you point your free camera high enough to get a decent view) EDIT 6/10/2021: Now fixed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'll probably continually update this should I find any other floating scenery items and of course, if you find anything else that I haven't covered here, feel free to share it down in the replies below.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Hopefully issues that will be fixed quite quickly. I do wonder how these things go unnoticed.

4. bence950906

bence950906 Well-Known Member

I found more, but this is minor issues. 20210914192252_1.jpg 20210914192604_1.jpg 20210914192637_1.jpg

5. WonterRail

Couple more issues that I have found while exploring this route.

Firstly, a pair of floating roads. One that is located on the western approach to Radebeul Ost, which even has a building going right through it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    …and the other is located North of Röderau:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then I have found a few issues on the Großenhain spur. Firstly, a level crossing ramp that needs a bit of tidying up:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    …and the other is part of a fence that is floating mid-section:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The final issue I found here is located east of Riesa and it's what appears to be a level crossing bit that is floating in the air and seems to have no use at all and probably needs to be removed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'll continue to post here should I come across anything else and also do feel free to share scenery issues here you have came across that I might have not have covered here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WonterRail

Found a more issues while exploring this route, mainly in the old Yard at Dresden this time.

Firstly, two industrial buildings around Neustadt that have an edge floating. One located at the Southern end of Neustadt.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    …and the other on the spur heading on the old yard from the Neustadt end, which also clips through a road.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then just on from that, are two floating pieces of scenery that are visible in one shot. On the left, the edge of the darkish building is sticking out and on the right, the entire house is floating.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The a little further on from that is this very long, large orange and beige building that appears to be floating slightly of the ground.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then actually in the yard on one side are firstly, what appears to be a garage with a floating edge.
    [​IMG]
    …and then secondly, this tree that has been randomly placed on top of said garage.
    [​IMG]
    Both issues are found in round about the same place, as seen here on the map.
    [​IMG]
    Speaking of weirdly placed scenery items, moving to Röderau, there is this lamppost that has been haphazardly placed on top of a fence which should be ideally placed on this ground.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Finally, this might be known already, but in a underpass used to navigate the platforms at Riesa, the roof around the staircases for Platforms 2 and 3 has a small gap where you can see the outsides of the route.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's all I could find for now. Of course, if anything else pops up, I'll be sure to post them here, and also do feel free to post any scenery issues here that I may have missed.

7. WonterRail

Now some of the issues that I have brought up have already been fixed, so I've updated some of the already reported issues indicating whether they have been fixed or whether they still need work. But I also wanted to share some more scenery issues that I have found will exploring this route.

Firstly, is this road next to Niederau that is floating slightly. The traffic also seem to be doing some weird things on this road by constantly going back and forth along the road while making some abrupt turns.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next is an issue that I like to call the floating forest. This is because a lot of trees in a section just North of Niederau are floating.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next is a couple of floating fences near a level crossing, just on from the previous issue.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then there are these bushes around this house that are floating in areas.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Following up are two floating fence sections, one located right at the top of the cutting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    …and another located near a road bridge which has an end sticking up in the air.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The last issue located in this section is this field that has a slight opening where you can see underneath the map.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The final issue I want to share with you is one that I discovered just recently and one that is actually rather embarrassing and that is at Nünchritz looking south on Platform 1, there is an entire block of flats that is floating.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's all the issue I have able to find for now. Of course, if anything else pops up, I'll be sure to post them here, and do feel free to share any scenery issues that I may have missed that here.