PlayStation Couple Of Questions (ecw & Nec)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by OnlyMe1909, Dec 27, 2019.

1. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. Ran into a couple of problems the last few days and can't seem to find the answers.

1. ECW - Class 377 - In the third service the first thing you're asked to do is uncouple 4 cars. But I don't know how to uncouple. Cursor does not prompt option to uncouple once I'm in the correct spot, and in the cab there's a couple button, but no uncouple button...
    2. NEC - I'm doing my first services with the Ex Metroliner. I want to turn on the marker lights (red lights) of the trailing ACS 64, but can't seem to get them working. There's a button marker lights on the wall panel, but that doesn't seem to work.

Anyone here have the answers to my problems? Thanks in advance

2. OnlyMe1909

Finally found the uncouple button on the 377. Can't believe I never noticed the button before :) So that problem is solved. If anyone knows how to turn on the marker lights on the ACS 64, please share.

3. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

If you have a USB keyboard available you can press "h" for headlights. You should be able to scroll through (I will test this theory out in a bit) other wise I think its either the Left or right directional button on the controller that will allow you acess to turn the lights on. SOme locos have it others dont.

Hentis

4. OnlyMe1909

Finally found my answer for the acs64 marker lights. it seems that the button on the back wall DOES work, it's just that it doesn't activate the marker lights on the side of the loco you're on. It activates the markers at the opposite side of the loco :)