Bassmaster 2022 Crash Day 2 Of Tournaments

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by james.matthew.duffy, Dec 13, 2021.

1. james.matthew.duffy

james.matthew.duffy New Member

Hi, I have had this issue for months now. I quit playing for a while.. I thought it might the gone with the new updates, but it is still there. I am up to date and I have logged out and back into my dovetail account. I have seen others report this issue, but I haven't seen it acknowledged.

The game crashs at the very start of day 2. It does this everytime I get to days 2. I noticed that the numbers that count down on the screen are missing when I start a tournament at Guntersville. There is no 3...2...1 that shows up. Day 2 of lake Guntersville crashes every time is start up. I'm on ps5. Please help with this. All other tournaments still have the countdown timer. Just Guntersville is missing the numbers. I can't progress any further in career mode with this bug. Any thoughts? It has been an issue since launch.

I have tons of gear unlocked and just completed the xmas challenge. I really don't want to start back over. Can you please help? Thank you.

2. squeeney

squeeney New Member

I am having the same issue. I've completed day one about 10 times, keeps crashing on the start of day 2 at Guntersville.

3. peterrb73

peterrb73 New Member

Same issue here, hoping the new update would fix it but it has not.

4. Taaltos

Taaltos New Member

These forums have been dead since December, I'm not sure Dovetail still has a social media/forums/community manager, let alone people working on bugs. Fishing Sim World and The Catch have been broken for quite a while now with no updates from community managers. Pretty sure these games are now dead in the water, which saddens me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

It’s February 21, 2022 and yes Lake Guntersville crashes at start of day 2 tournament BM Classic, Xbox Series X. Please fix the crashing in this game, it’s bad.

6. Squarebill23

Squarebill23 New Member

The crashing is so frustrating and makes you waste at least an hour for nothing. Today 2/27/22 on Xbox One, I also noticed that all my waypoints were completely gone for all the lakes. I had MANY waypoints saved on each lake. Please fix this. The game is fun, but I can’t remember ever playing a game with this many bugs/issues.