Xbox Crash To Dashboard/memory Resource Error

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by sgt.brimer, Sep 23, 2021.

1. sgt.brimer

sgt.brimer New Member

This morning, on my Xbox Series S, I experienced the following issues in this order:

1. Crash to the dashboard while looking at services on the Nahverkehr Dresden route.

2. After getting back into the game, select the 8:19 DB BR406 service from Dresden to Riesa, only to find my character on the platform with no train in sight.

3. Select another service for the DB BR406, depart Dresden, only to encounter a memory resource error. I had to log into my Dovetail Live account when I got back into the game.

To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. I am starting to think that this is a problem between DTGs and Microsoft, as I've never seen or heard of any PlayStation player experience these problems. I bought the season's pass for the three routes, but after BML is released, I won't be giving DTGs another dollar. This is now a damaged relationship that I feel will not be repaired anytime soon. The only way I can express my lack of satisfaction is by not giving DTGs another dollar. It's up to you to prove me wrong.

• Like Like x 1