PC Crash "win64_shipping" With Proper Dx Driver Ver

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by JasperHuskyFox, Mar 18, 2021.

1. JasperHuskyFox

JasperHuskyFox Member

Alright, Yesterday was fine, did some nice repaints, and then went to bed
    Today? Went to go to the repaint editor on a fresh unit, aaand crash
    Looked it up, and aparently for Nvidia you need a certain version of the display driver of some sort, so I did that, but still crashes
    Didnt crash yesterday, or the day before, and I have logged 9 Hrs so far without crash, and now its not having it
    Only things I changed from the main game are AWVR skins for the CSX locos, and added decals to the repaint editor as the ABYSMAL editing tools make it IMPOSSIBLE to even sit down and make something decent, Id rather just edit simple PNG or DDS files like every other damn game

I originally had the XBone Ver, after finding that a hit and miss mess, I got a rig, and got this game after saving up, and now past the return date from steam, it also became a hit and miss mess

Any help? If not, I will not be investing any more time into this series of broken, recycled, horrible sounding garbage of a title
    I can take the odd lag, odd texture glitches, odd sounds, recycled assets, but I cant take it if the game just wont even play!
    This game so far has been a glitchy hit-miss mess so far, and I wish it wasnt as pricey
    Ngl it feels like a techdemo, but it looks like a "Full game"
    THE FILES SAY PROTOTYPE, WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE ITS BEING SOLD AS A FULL GAME???

Anyway, sorry at the small rant, Ive been holding that in for a while now :/

Hopefully this can be solved...
    Specs:
    i3-10100
    GTX 1660 SUPER
    16GB DDR4-2666MHz
    Windows 10 Home
    Steam Bought
    DX Ver 27.21.14.5206 (8/11/2020)

Crash Type:

Unhandled exception

TS2Prototype_Win64_Shipping

Edit: I think I fixed It, had issues with a few repaints crashing the game for no reason, fingers crossed this worked

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

1) It's not impossible, and my work is evidence of that

2) adding "decals" to the repaint editor is why you're crashing.

3) Editing DDS/PNG/JPG files only produces permanent replacement skins

3. JasperHuskyFox

JasperHuskyFox Member

1) I dont have time or capacity to sit down and make the same logo every time again and again

2) Ill try and remove it and see what happens

3) Yes, but that being said, its an easier method