Euro Fishing Crashing And Fish On Land

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by N1Adam, May 9, 2017.

1. N1Adam

N1Adam New Member

I am so ****ing annoyed with this game. When ever I play online with my friends it constantly crashes. If that isn't bad enough you constantly have fish that some how swim on to the land.

Usually the crashing and fish that grow legs are annoying but I carry on playing anyway bur after today I've had enough.

I was fishing in Presa Del Month Bravo and I no doubt had the biggest fish I've had on the game on my line. I was fighting it for well over 10mins and even managed to pull it off the land twice. The fight was just starting to go my way and i had gotten the fish to 110 yards from 165yards and then it ****ing crashed.

I have seriously lost patience with this game and despite how much I love fishing I vow not to play it again while it is in such a state. How can this game have been out on pc for two years and now it is out on consoles and still be so poorly designed and buggy? How can they leave it so long without bringing out an update?

I love fishing both in real life and on my console but this game makes me so angry. It was £15 to buy and i was happy to pay it but now I feel so ripped off. How can they get away with such an unfinished game? They can't even manage the most basic element of fishing, fish staying in the water.

I never leave bad feedback let alone join forums to do it but I felt it was necessary this time. Dovetail sort your disaster of a game out.

2. Staffy_ZA

Staffy_ZA New Member

is it so bad you had to post it twice?

3. N1Adam

N1Adam New Member

Yeah by accident and now I don't know how to delete one.

• Like Like x 1