Creating A Scenario With Single And Double Track Routes (arlbergbahn)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rpronk, Feb 18, 2021.

1. rpronk

rpronk New Member

I'm working on my own scenario on the Arlbergbahn, so with a lot of single track. I set the player train with the stop passenger times on the platforms and the stop at destination at all intermediate points where the trains can possibly pass each other. Then I also do this with the AI trains. I can't get the trains to pass each other at certain points, except for the major stations. Whenever I create an endpoint the first created automatically changes to times that I don't want at all. It then seems that the AI train waits at a station for a long time until the players train has passed or vice versa. I just want to make the scenario like the timetable. Tried everything. Service class adjusted per train, build a small piece each time with players train and then opposing AI train. Does anyone else have problems with this and does someone have a solution for this to run the trains just like the timetable.

Regards, Richard Pronk

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You need to place the AI on the single line abut of sight beyond the station.
    The AI can have a parameter in it's settings to depart when the Player train gets within a set distance
    Do a Quick Drive Innsbruck to St Anton and watch it in action