Creators Club Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jcgxjx, Nov 8, 2022.

1. jcgxjx

jcgxjx New Member

Very sorry if this was posted before, i didnt see anything. Ive been having an issue with Subscribing and actually being able to use what i subscribed to in game play. For example i subscribed to a SantaFe C40-8W. Im aware the required content is to have bought the CSX 8-W which i did. When i go to use the SantaFe under the 8-W, nothing shows up. However theres a few other liveries i subscribed to that WILL show up and be playable. Why do some show up and others wont? Again sorry if this has been posted before.

2. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hi - just checking if you're playing Train Sim World 2? And is it just player-created scenarios?

If so, there's an issue we're aware of and are working on an improvement to be released soon.

3. jcgxjx

jcgxjx New Member

No, im actually playing TSW3 for PS5. And its when i go into timetables and click on a specific Loco, thats where i see the livery option for “Official, Personal, and Creators Club” Is there another area in the game where i can also use creator club DLs? Or just timetables?

4. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Thank you for the information. Are you able to let me know which mod(s) you've tried which aren't working, as well as the weblink for them, please?

5. jcgxjx

jcgxjx New Member

1. Theres a Conrail C40-8 made by GuilfordFan#8437 that doesnt work
    2. BNSF warbonnet Dash 8 made by PvtMiller#6520
    3. SD 40 Conrail made by bzzbogdan
    4. Santa Fe C40-8 made by Guilfordfan#8437
    5. Conrail GP38-2 made by Guilfordfan#8437

I have all the requirements. Im not sure why some mods show up and some dont. If you need anything else let me know. Thanks

6. jcgxjx

jcgxjx New Member

I actually might have figured it out. I had to go to the button that says subscribed, click off it, and then click it back on. Then it seems to work. But when i exit the entire game and go back, i have to redo those steps.

7. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Make sure it has a green checkmark next to it. That means it's been downloaded and available I believe.

8. lovetrains 3628

lovetrains 3628 Active Member

i have encouterd a simllar issue where none if my my selected orginal isle of wight liverys are avaible for usen this is using creators club