Creators Club Issues

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by ehz0689, Mar 8, 2022.

1. ehz0689

ehz0689 Well-Known Member

So I'm still having issues with subscriptions. I've logged off Dovetail live multiple times along with restarting the game. I am rarely negative with DTG but this is starting to become a joke. Hoping this gets resolved soon.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. rigsby#3981

rigsby#3981 Well-Known Member

Hi I too keep having a number of issues and I to am trying to find the answers behind why,,,I keep losing my liveries when the game crashes it’s usually around the 27 mark. I’m afraid to try editing any of my old liveries because since I have its been crashing even more and now I’m down to 25 to try get it to work and make saves. So there is that one. Also any subs I make don’t show and when I have been re uploading liveries on creators club they are not showing for the other player that they have uploaded over the old liveries. I to don’t want to bad mouth anyone,,,but I find I’m trying to fix making the game function more than actually playing it. It’s fine with routes and driving etc no problems apart from the ones DTG know about and are working on. So yes I’d like to try find out a little more with being new to a forum. It doesn’t help that I’m crap with computers and things like this anyway. So I hope you find the answers your looking for and if anyone can offer any assistance in finding my away around this and the issues I mentioned that would be great help too.