PlayStation Creators Club Liveries Disappear From System

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Stephen Crofts, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I’ve downloaded and enjoyed using some liveries for riesa Dresden. Especially ones to go with a scenario or two. It’s been brilliant.

but the next time I go on the liveries aren’t there to select anymore.
    Going to creators club and toggling subscribe off and on has sometimes worked to get them back but the issue repeats.

anyone else getting this?
    It’s not affecting scenarios and I haven’t checked any other routes to see if the same is happening yet.

In case anyone able to test my situation. The liveries in this situation include the br182 by sparmi and the IC2 dostos liveries. Various orient red br 146 liveries.
    I have only about 13 or so downloaded so disc space isn’t the problem.

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

If some of the liveries that you have subscribed are not showing up in creators club does not mean that you no longer have them. I have had the same thing happen with one of the liveries I subscribed too also be removed from creators club, but I still have it and can continue to use it.

3. Stephen Crofts

It’s actually the other way round. The liveries disappear from the livery selection menu in the route, but I can see the liveries in creators club.
    Toggling the subscribe button sometimes brings them back, not always. But next time to start the game the same situation.
    Tonight I have tried a few of the liveries on UK routes and found the same happening.

I have about 27 mods scenarios and liveries downloaded and it’s only affecting the liveries.

4. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Logging out and in to Dovetail Live fixes it. I always have to manually log out and then in again when I start the game to have my downloads selectable.

5. Stephen Crofts

Thanks. I hadn’t had to do that when CC started, but I’ll give it a try.
    Is that every time you start up having to log in and out- if so I’ll change my pword to something a little easier!

6. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Yep. What’s been working for me so far is:
    1. Start up the game.
    2. Make any desired changes on CC (like downloading a new livery I want to try).
    3. Log out.
    4. Log in.
    5. Select desired route, loco, service, etc.

7. Stephen Crofts

Ok, fiddly but it’s better than nowt.
    Thanks for the tip.