Creators Club Scenarios Won’t Start

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by jesseneedsapsn, Apr 19, 2022.

1. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

So I’m a couple of months behind on the creators club thing and I’m just getting into it and going through some scenarios mostly.

I have quite a few scenarios I’ve downloaded but they won’t start. I don’t think it’s an issue related to DLC as the ones I’m worried about don’t seem to have any issues, but I may not have grabbed all liveries that go with the scenario. I figured they would just default to their original liveries. But perhaps I’m wrong about that.

I was just curious what would possibly be causing this issue. As there’s nothing in the in game menus that’s letting me know what the issue is.

2. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

If the scenario Don't start that normally means you don't have the right DLC downloaded . For example if I subscribe/ download something for the Harlem Line. I then go back to the Harlem Line DLC then go to scenario planner where it should be. Now when you click on it once it should show you what trains are in the scenario at least the first four or five if there's any Variety in that scenario you picked. Example: because it's Harlem Line it would feature m3a m7a and let's say someone adds f40ph cat 3. That scenario will not start unless you have Boston Sprinter downloaded as well it's just as simple as that. I hope this helps sorry that no one else responded but I've been browsing the forms and figured I'd helped a few people out if I can.