PC Crr Cannot Complete Service Due To Non-moving Ai Train

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

This issue concerns timetable service CRR97 Northbound Florida Perishable, departure 12:12.
    Shortly afeter departure from Dante, a coal train stops at the end point of the service. 20 minutes later it is still there.

I tried this service twice, the first time I ran complete ignorant of this issue to the end and got stuck for a red light. I then restart ed the service, observing the issue. I decide the service is not playable and needs to be fixed. See image below, which shows the blocking AI train.

20211116191526_1.jpg

2. Tom Z

Tom Z New Member

I placed a similar tech report but related to Playstation, my service ended up the same but it was the CRR 3007 extra northbound empties service, it was held because the previous service had been held at the red marker which require dispatcher approval to proceed. It appears the AI is not getting that approval in all cases (or is not requesting it).

EDIT: it should be noted that is my definitely non expert opinion re AI, I haven't received anything back re this.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1