PC Crr Mainline Services Stopping Point Very Close To Signal

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I think it is reported before, but please fix this. The stopping points in Elkhorn for mainline services is far to close to a signal, 2-3ft. This makes it very hard to stop the train without causing a SPAD.

Reminds me to say I am not very happy at the moment with effort of DTG to fix issues at the C linchfield route, which makes a number of services unplayable.

In the image you can see the red square sign, which represents a permanent signal that requires you to ask permission from the dispatcher to proceed.

20211116230621_1.jpg

2. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

I noticed this early on and once it got me initially, I would stop short and creep up until the scenario ended. If you are going under 2 mph it seems to detect your entry into the circle at slow enough speed to think you are stopped. Matt has acknowledged in a recent tread that they are guilty of doing this and has instructed the scenario authors to put stop points further away from stop signals and the new UP route does have this implemented.

• Like Like x 1