PC Crr: Missing Parts Of "nora Turn"?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Apr 14, 2021.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I've successfully completed Parts 1 and 2 of the "Nora Turn" sequence of timetable activities for the SD40 CRR. The next available activity in this sequence is "Nora Turn Part 5: Blue Diamond", which is followed by Parts 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. What about Parts 3 and 4?

I'm not a math expert, but I do know how to count and this strikes me as a problem.

2. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

In one of the streamings Matt said that the missing services do not show up in the menu but are usable if you load on foot or continue from the previous one.
    This will be fixed one day. Probably.

3. Richard Kast

Richard Kast Member

You can access these two services in journey mode, however, you won't have any control of the weather.

4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

However, you can start them on foot, and you can control the weather that way.
    ----
    I just finished the Greenbriar Turn in Journey mode- and this is simply bizarre: the weather/season is different in each segment! Which has to be deliberate, since, as you say, in JM the weather is scripted.

• Like Like x 1