Csx Charleston Sub For Tsw2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by rodgers.jayshawn4848, Dec 28, 2020.

1. rodgers.jayshawn4848

rodgers.jayshawn4848 Active Member

Hello Dovetail, this is the line I live on. I would really love if you all add this line to the game. The Charleston Subdivision. Here’s some info on it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_Subdivision

CSX and Amtrak runs on these lines. CSX trains that run on this line at least for Florence to Charleston is CSX Manifests: Q410(sometimes carry autoracks with it), Q409, Q491, Q492, Q400, and Q401(those 2 carry Tropicana’s and CryoTrans). The intermodals are Q031and Q032(daily intermodals), Q034 and Q035(Peak season intermodals) and they carry piggybacks too. We have only 2 double stack intermodals (Q037, the southbound and Q038, the northbound. We have locals F771 and F721 that run. Sometimes F721 are power moves.As for Amtrak for the whole line, P089, and P090(The Palmetto trains) P098 and P097(The Silver Meteor trains) and P052 and P053( The Auto Trains). These trains are Northbounds and Southbounds, with Florence to Hardeeville being Southbounds and from Hardeeville to Florence being Northbounds. Northbound trains are the even numbered trains and the odd numbers are Southbounds. One of my favorite spots in this line that I would love to do railfan mode at is Kingstree SC(KTR) my hometown. The town has an Amtrak station which all the Amtrak trains except the Auto trains stop there. Videos from that town can be found on my railfanning channel:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYysSpIp1jxHn068zZ1ICrA
    Locos we can get with this route could be:
    CSX: GEVO pack(ES44AHs, ET44AHs and ES40DCs in both paint schemes) SD70ACe in YN3, ST70AH, SD70MAC with flared radiators in YN3b and YN3
    Amtrak: P42DCs and P40DCs(Auto Train or P42DC substitute)
    Rolling Stock (CSX): Tropicana’s and CryoTrans reefers. Piggyback trailers, spine cars, coil cars, center beams, and trash cars.
    Amtrak: Amfleet, Superliners(sleepers, dining, coaches), Viewliners(sleepers, dining), and Auto Train autoracks.
    To make the route accurate with trees the correct height, elevations being correct, and correct buildings for the route, y’all can use Google maps, Google Earth.
    Thanks, and I hope y’all decide to make this route.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 4