1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Csx Heavy Haul Services Q355 And Q650

Discussion in 'PC' started by toledomover, Apr 30, 2019.

1. toledomover

toledomover New Member

I have the GP40 loco pack for CSX Heavy Haul, I have complete all the Scenarios and 22 of the 24 services.
    Service Q355 and Q640 stall at 1.2% grades. Either both engines are actually pulling or a third is need. You can tell from the start of scenario, there is not enough power. I opend a ticket, respond..post it on the forum, we don't see anything. Anyone else have or sovle this issue? Thanks!!

2. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Active Member

Did you setup trailing on the second loco? It's not setup by default so you are only using the first loco.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  3. toledomover

toledomover New Member

I thought I did, will go back and try again, after looking and manual. Thanks 4 replying. Sounds reasonable..

4. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Wait for the new physics.

• Downvote Downvote x 1
  5. toledomover

toledomover New Member

I ran the GP38-2-YN2 version of the service (Heavy Haul CSX Q355) last night just fine. The settings for the Trail and Lead used in the GP40-2 YN2 version of the service are identical and the consist is the same. For services Q355 and Q640, the GP40-2 stall at 1.5% grades. Very strange, since I was able to complete 22 of the 24 services for the GP40-2.

6. toledomover

toledomover New Member

Thanks Anthony.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  7. toledomover

toledomover New Member

Finally completed CSX Heavy Haul Service Q355. At start of service, I uncoupled the lead GP40 from the trail GP40, then recoupled. After recoupling, the power for both units were engaged.

• Useful Useful x 1