Cumberland Charge - Resume Game - Can't Use Throttle

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pchopkinsuk, Oct 21, 2021.

1. pchopkinsuk

pchopkinsuk New Member

So having resumed a saved scenario in Cumberland Charge I find all the brake controls are working correctly but the throttle is stuck in idle. I have tried using the throttle directly via the right trigger one the xbox controller and also by selecting the throttle lever in the cab with the A button and then trying to slide the controller level.

Neither works.

I searched this forum but found nothing similar so if this has been answered before or is a known bug my apologies.

2. JZJ90

JZJ90 Active Member

The save feature pretty much writes off any service that you save, when you resume it there can be all manner of issues. Most people don't bother saving services because of the problems it causes when loading back in.

DTG have briefly mentioned on a stream once or twice that they know the save feature doesn't load back in properly and it needs to be fixed.

The only real advice at this stage is to avoid using the save and re load because it just causes problems which make the rest of the service unable to be completed.

3. pchopkinsuk

pchopkinsuk New Member

thanks - will have to find a lot more contiguous time slots to complete these scenarios then!