Current Issue

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SBos, Oct 5, 2021.

1. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Like many others I have missing routes on my PS5 but can anyone tell me if the following means I am going to need to delete another route in order to play the London Commuter route if I purchase it as it does look that way?

In the meantime here is a temporary workaround: Some players have found that reducing the number of add-ons currently installed, will allow you to access any add-on. Therefore, we would suggest that you only install the add-ons you wish to play now and uninstall the rest.
    To install a new add-on, you may need to remove another first. Alternatively, you can download the PS4 version of Train Sim World 2, to install all of your purchased add-ons.

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

It depends on a number of factors (which I don't think they've entirely figured out yet), but probably mostly on how many routes you have installed. I'm not seeing any issues with routes not showing so the only thing I've uninstalled is the DB BR 101 which is causing timetable crashes on Dresden. If you're already missing routes, it seems likely that you'll need to remove something else to fit it in. At least removing content is nice and easy on the PS5 and doesn't require a full reinstall.

3. kingus.uk

kingus.uk Active Member

I'm just downloading content as I need it. Keeping the menus nice and simple, and preserving space on the Internal disk. I guess when I buy a second M2 that might change.....