Custom Journey Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZeenozPlays, Oct 16, 2021.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

As all of you know, we currently have a Journey Mode in the game, which includes a collection of hand-picked tutorials, services, and scenarios across multiple different chapters for the player to take part in. Now, while I don't think there is an issue with the current Journey Mode, I would like to see an option to make a custom journey mode, which will allow the player to form chapters with a variety of Tutorials, Services, Scenarios, & Custom Scenarios of their own choice.

I think this would go great with a sharing feature, which would allow players to share their Custom Journeys with other people.

The reason I am suggesting this is because I think it would be a great feature to have, allowing players to create chapters that might solely focus on one specific thing, while other chapters might include a variety of different content. Personally, I would use this on the London Commuter Route, creating a Journey consisting of a lot of stopping services, with some of those Class 387 Southern Services.

Does anyone else agree with this suggestion?

2. Jon from Rhode Island

Jon from Rhode Island Well-Known Member

Yes. Some of the newer routes have timetable services that are less than 10 minutes long and are clearly designed to connect to a subsequent service (some are labeled Part 1, Partb2, etc.) It should be straightforward to connect these as a journey.

• Like Like x 1