Db Br 101(twin Loco On Back,yes)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Apr 21, 2021.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Just watched a youtube video of someone who now has the db br 101 Hhr add on and in the senario he did his train did have a db br 101 on both ends.Now will every db br consist have this option hard to say but at least it solves the lack of cab car problem for the time being.Plus i'm guessing senario planner will offer a loco at both ends as one of the consist options.

2. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Have you by any chance seen if it adds layers to any other routes? Or how many services it adds to HRR?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I don't have it yet myself,it was someone on youtube who got it already because it's the 22nd in there county today.

4. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I just watched a video and it seems to add 30 services to HRR, so with all the layers activated there are now a total of 404. And 3 scenarios as usual.
    First impression is that it looks very good, both loco and coaches, well detailed. Also good sounds are appreciated. What I found curious is that they have put the same horn as the TGV, I don't know if this will be so irl.
    The pity is that this beautiful train looks a bit dull on such a short route.

5. elaineedwards2013

elaineedwards2013 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wished it could be used on RRO and HMA, maybe SKA. But, every time I run the 101, I always end up arriving at the next station late, at least 1 minute, which is a bit annoying.